Due to the high volume of inquiries, we are launching Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for Beginners on on the first Monday of every month.
No previous experience is required, all levels and genders are welcome.
The Classes will be held by the head coach Thomas.
- Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu under the famous CICERO COSTHA
- Wrestling experience under Headcoach Dylan Fussel
- Muay Thai experience having lived 2 years in Thailand
- MMA experience
- Karate Background
Thomas is Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt and trained all over the world, he has experience in thai boxing, wrestling, boxing, MMA
The classes will be taught in English, but Thomas is capable of speaking French/Spanish and Portuguese as well.
The course starts on the first monday of every month
The course lasts 4 weeks.
There are 2 sessions each week
Monday: 6.30pm – 7.30pm
Wednesday: 6.30pm – 7.30pm
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- T-shirt/rash guard + shorts, spats or track pants
- Bottle of water
- No piercings or jewellery
- Cut your nails
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
- BJJ history/ Introduction
- Your first judo throw harai-goshi
- Your first submission : The rear naked choke
- Your first sparring/fight
- Giftwrap to the back to RNC
- Your first wrestling takedown single leg
- Your first jointlock : The americana
- Combination of Americana to gifwrap to the back
- Combination of Americana to straight Armbar
- Modification of the single leg finish to high single leg finish
- Giftwrap to the armbar
- Knee on belly to farside armbar
Week 4 (self defense week)
- How to avoid punches from the guard
- How to reguard
- How to stand up (technical stand-up)
- Tripod sweep
- Tomahawk sweep
DEMONSTRATION OF BJJ SPARRING BETWEEN THE INSTRUCTORS OF THE COURSE
After completing the 4-week course students can join the advanced classes.
The minimum age for the course is 16 years.
FIRST CLASS IS FREE !
The price for the 4-week course is 60€.
HOW TO SIGN UP
YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE BY SENDING US AN EMAIL BELOW
JUST TELL US YOUR NAME, AGE AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF ANY MARTIAL ARTS SPORTS.